Smart, Flexible, Reliable and Future-proof. The DX-Altus digital radio management system is built on Omnitronics’ successful and industry standard IPR technology. Together with the Alto dispatch console, DX-Altus reaches new heights in digital radio dispatch and interoperability.
DX-Altus is a culmination of years of experience in providing reliable, digital radio management solutions to government agencies, public safety organisations, transport, utilities, mining and oil & gas corporations.
- Interoperability across radio manufacturers and protocols such as DMR, P25, Tetra, SIP, PMR and dPMR able to run on one network.
- Conventional or Trunked
- User-friendly, customizable touch-screen GUI, Alto
- Individual & Group Text Messaging
- Individual & Group Calling
- Location Services/GPS
- Emergency Management
- Rapid Recall
- Canned Voice
- RSSI Voting
- Security Encryption
- Multi-System Login
- Redundancy, soft degradation and reliability provided through dedicated server with modular architecture
- Real-time diagnostics with SNMP
- Easily Expandable and Future-Proof
- Remote Monitoring
- Browser based, Remote Configuration of all functions through one central controller