- Scan – The TX670 will scan through all 80 channels, stopping on a channel that is busy. Once the channel is clear, scanning resumes.
- Duplex – Provides greatly increased range by allowing access to any of the hundreds of UHF CB repeaters installed around the country.
- Dual Watch – Allows the TX670 to monitor any two selected channels.
- Auto Power Save – Switches to ‘power save’ mode automatically after a period of inactivity to conserve power and extend battery life.
- CTCSS – Uses one of 38 selected tones to provide silent operation on any channel. Only stations transmitting the selected tone will be heard.
- Keypad Lock – When activated, disables the front panel buttons to prevent accidental presses from changing the radio’s settings.
- VOX – Allows the TX670 to automatically transmit when you speak, without the need to press the PTT button.
- Monitor Switch – Opens the TX670′s squelch so the channel can be monitored for activity.
- Roger Beep – Transmits a short beep when the PTT is released to let other users know you have finished transmitting.
- Accessory Connection – Allows connection of the optional Ear and Speaker Microphone.
- High/Low Power – Reduces the transmitter power to 1 Watt effectively doubling the talk time available.
- Rechargeable Batteries – Powered by 3 x 1500 mAh rechargeable ‘AA’ batteries. Charger included.