IDAS™ digital mode operation
The IC-F3103D series provides basic operation
in NXDN™ CAI-based IDAS digital mode.
It is also compatible with IDAS multi-site
conventional and IDAS single-site trunking.
The following IDAS features are programmable.
• PTT ID (TX) • Individual/Group call (TX)
• Block decode • RAN (Radio Access Number)
• Radio check (RX) • Stun/kill/revive (RX)
• Call alert (RX) • Remote monitor (RX)
• Emergency (TX) • Digital voice scrambler
• GPS (TX only with HM-171GP)
TX: Transmit, RX: Receive
VHF & UHF DIGITAL/ANALOG TRANSCEIVERS
Built-in 2-Tone and 5-Tone
2-Tone and 5-Tone signalings give you
selective calling, quiet stand-by and other
convenient functions. The radio stun and kill
functions disable a radio over the air and the
revive function restores the stunned radio.
The priority scan allows you to monitor one
or two priority channels while scanning other
non-priority channels. The transmit channel
and talk back functions allow you to make a
quick response while scanning.
Other features (* = analog only)
• CTCSS/DTCS encoder/decoder*
• BIIS PTT ID transmission*
• MDC PTT ID and emergency*
• DTMF autodial • Low battery alert
• 2-step power save • PC programmable
• Time out timer • Talk around function
• Lone worker function
• Surveillance function
• Forced narrow function*